Saturday, January 31, 2009

Come to think of it, ma whole life I've been surrounded by guys.

Boy's Brigade, 10 years.

Karate, 13 years.

Embry-Riddle, next 4 years.

So sometimes, I do wonder, hmm… what exactly are girls? No, I'm not a sexist( or at least I dun perceive myself to be one).

You be nice to them, they shun you (cause a lot of them like duschebags). They're nice to you, you dun like them(cause they're easy).

You be friendly, you're a stalker (legit in this school with an overwhelming guy population, 85%!!! ). You be cool, they'll never notice you. You be loud as you are, you're obnoxious. You be quiet and gentle, that's not YOU!

They're not smart enough, they're not pretty enough, they're too clingy… GOD!

Food for thought: What if you don't find the ideal girl? Can you live alone?

Well there is THE girl, but she's too damn far! Both geographically and emotionally. : /

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh. same here... gawd. damn complicated la you guys - literally guys. it's weird because i can only like, like, guys who dont glance twice at me. i cant stand guys who fall head over heels for me. maybe im a little confusing la cause then they wont know if they should be the former or latter. so i have restricted myself to this "friends only" zone and have fun with every one who comes along! as friends.

good luck if u're gf searching or whatever you call it :P im done done with that. done.

Me said...

Ironic.....

Anonymous said...

i feel ya bro ...